Appellate Attorney in Port Washington, NY
If a court has ruled against you in a civil or criminal case, you may want to appeal to a higher court. Appellate courts have their own detailed procedural rules, which can make taking an appeal a complicated and confusing process. Moreover, success on appeal requires not only a solid understanding of the legal issues in your case, but also the ability to craft a persuasive written argument. For these reasons, it’s important to work with an appellate lawyer.
Additionally, because you generally have a relatively short window of time to decide whether you want to file an appeal, it’s important to consult with an appellate lawyer as soon as possible.
Here to Help
Law Office Of Michael A. Siskin works closely with clients throughout the appellate process and can assist you by:
- Thoroughly reviewing records for any and all legal errors
- Writing persuasive briefs
- Presenting oral argument to the court
- Communicating updates regularly throughout the entire process
Much depends upon the outcome of your appeal, and it is Law Office Of Michael A. Siskin's aim to help you secure a favorable outcome. To learn more about how Law Office Of Michael A. Siskin can help with your appeal, call today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- New York Bar
- New Jersey Bar (Inactive)
- California Bar (Inactive)
- US District Courts: Southern And Northern Districts Of New York, District Of New Jersey, And Northern And Central Districts Of California
- United States Court Of Appeals, Ninth Circuit